Doom system requirements are a very important thing because this game is not like other games, this game made for the high standards that can take high GPU pressure and can handle doom game graphics systems.
There are two both details of system requirements of the doom game, the official minimum recommended things are ok for play the game but if you can manage the high recommended pc setup you could enjoy the doom game very much better.
The doom game released date is May 13th,2016. Genre first-person shooter, developed by ID Software and publisher Bethesda Softworks.
Doom Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or higher versions of windows
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD FX-8320
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB/ AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- Hard Drive Space: 50-55 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX: DirectX Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Doom recommended system requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or higher versions of windows
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB ORAMD RADEON R9 290 4GB
- Hard Drive Space: 55 To 60 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX: DirectX version 11
- Screen resolution: Full HD 1080p
- Network: Broadband internet connection speed like 4-6 Mbps
Doom released nearly four years ago globally. The game requirements demands are very high to get the full HD gaming experience, although you don’t need to build a high compatible pc, using 8GB ram can give you 720 HD video gaming, but it’s for few years can handle your PC.
Read also: Mass effect andromeda system requirements
If you want to play it with 1080p or 4k resolution than you need to increase the GPU system that will cost more, I know you are looking for 1080p HD gaming pc 😛 ID software has made this game for all gamers like small and big players, the minimum FPS is 30 that that gives 720p resolution and 60 FPS gives 1080p or more HD resolutions settings. If you plan are using 1440 or ultra 4k, you will need the GPU of the ilk of a GTX 1060 or 1660 Super.
So this is all of doom system requirements here I think now you got the idea for build your perfect ultimate high-speed gaming pc.